Sunday 5 November 2017

What would it be like to be Augies sister

Being Augie's sister is nerve wracking because when he has his surgeries I feel like the surgeon is going to do something wrong. When were just At home It feels like Augie is just an ordinary younger brother.When August and I are in the car sitting in the back seats I see everyone staring at Augie.I feel really sorry for Augie because he doesn't deserve all these people staring at him.Mum,Augie and I all like walking in the streets and sometimes when people are staring I want to scream”Stop staring at him.He didn't make his face this way.He's only a little boy”.At school I get picked on and get called the girl with a deformed brother.A couple of days ago it all changed and I went to High school and everyone Know calls me Olivia.Sometimes I get Jealous of Augie because all the attention is on him.Mum and Dad always protect him like he's still a little baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment